Thursday, June 28, 2012

Been a Minute.... Whats up??

Hello Trusty fans!!! Its been a couple of weeks But I assure you alls well. Been busy doing Munkey things.

First off I have been banging my Head about this "6th ED" thing.... LOL Everywhere I look or go there is someones idea of what 6th ED will be like. I understand everyone is wondering BUT I seriously am just waiting to make up my mind about it and trying to avoid everyone elses opinion. Plain and simple Let ME decide if I like it. Its hard work trying to get away from all the hype!!

Second Im trying to get some FOW Cossacks to do a Campaign later this year. I want a Russian Army and Cossacks are too cool.... But NO ONE has them. I ordered them from Neal at The war store, but I have yet to get them in. I may have to call him up and see whats going down, but they were all special order so I know it takes longer. Anyway Honestly.... Who would NOT want to play these guys??

 And Lastly I have gotten in my Vacuum pump and vacuum chamber for casting. I have been casting resin and Pewter for some time now and I just made the step up to Vacuum this month. I am having good results and will have some pics up sometime this month of some of my work. I am currently making a resin "junk chest" for a friend and doing up some shoulderpads and torsos for my Red Scorpion army. Here is the type of chests I build (not mine) and the dragon is what I am working on now as a commission from a friend.

 
Im also playing my "Life is Crime" Game on my Phone and I have some punks who need their teeth kicked in so Im gonna run for now!

Till next time Serve The Emperor well....

Munkey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment