Not knowing exactly what to expect I soon got a package in the mail....That package that had 5 MDF laser cut parts in it that was SO WONDERFUL smelling It took me back in time to when I could smell wood burning stoves and fireplaces. Being in South East Alabama now I dont get the opportunity to smell those anymore. Anyway I quickly assembled the brush rack (5 mins tops) and started putting it to use. When I had finished and saw how awesome this thing was I asked myself... "this thing is ONLY $10??". Its an amazing deal.
The Following pictures were taken from Ironheart Artisans WEBSITE and are used without their knowledge or permission:
My rack was a "MK1" test model so mine looked a bit different:
- Price- At $10 you almost cant go wrong. Its a great deal.
- Design- its made to be easily loaded and unloaded and there is room on the "hooks" for multiple brushes OR for bigger brushes like terrain brushes or the like.
- Assembly- Its 5 parts and almost go together by themselves.... Easy to put together!!
- Sturdiness- Its Laser cut MDF and its built to last a while. I did put 6 drops of superglue on mine to lock the joins but they may not be needed.
- Smell- Laser cut MDF smells GREAT to me as I like the smell of a campfire and the great outdoors. This pleased me almost more than anything else...
Long term storage- Someone mentioned that storing brushes horizontal for extended periods of time will cause the bristles to "bend"... While I don't know about this I will list it as a "con" because it was something someone on the internet wasn't happy with... and I needed ONE THING in the con section. ;) if you put your sheaths back on your brushes and actually use brush soap with them and take care of your brushes it should not be a problem
Overall I Love this holder and plan to purchase 2-3 more for other brushes I have I need to put up. Its a home run in my opinion and I am happy I got one. Its a great product and its easy on the wallet to boot.
Till next time
PS here are 2 more reviews from some of my buddies who recieved this product. check them out too if your not sold on what Im saying!!
My buddy Dameon who sent me mine- Khepri's Eternal Legion Blog
And my buddy Larry who had a good idea for an Alt use!! Djinn24 Youtube