Sunday, March 25, 2012

First Post For FTW and STUFF!!

OK well I am Spinning off another blog to Submit my application to the FTW blog roll group and HOPE to be included into their Blogroll.....

info HERE

NOW On to Me... Im a HUGE guard collector and player and have Well over a MILLION points in 40K (not joking) with about a million alone in guard and 250K million in Marines. I will not elaborate now as Im Getting ready for work in the next 20 Minutes BUT I will soon start posting Some of my 40K and new projects....


Welcome to the Munkey's 41st Millenium ...... I hope you enjoy your ride!
Picture From NACHOMON on Deviant Art.com And found on a google search. used without knowledge NOR permission but credit given to Artist.

3 comments:

  1. 1.000.000 points!

    You best be getting us some pictures soon then :)

    Looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Frederik.... I am Horrible about getting pictures up sometimes BUT I am Concentrating on this SO I will soon. At least START getting pictures up!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.
    Ron, FTW

    ReplyDelete