Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pleasant surprises....

Well I was Getting my bucket of Simple Green out of storage this week end (my weekends are Mon and Tues BTW!!) and I noticed one of my buckets "rattled". No Surprise I had something in there and had forgotten them.....

So when I came home I opened the Over flow bucket (the bucket with less SG in it, Stay tuned for the Stripping TUT) and I found THIS......

Roughly 75-100 Catachan Fighters and a Sentinel in there (some are still in the SG in the pic). Well SCORE!!! This is being stripped as we speak and is now being added to the 666th Catachan force bringing the infantry count to approx 500 troops not including Ogryns or anything else, only Catachan fighters. This will give me the opportunity to show you how I painted them and allow me to post up Yet another Tut for you players out there.  SO look for a tut on   Ebay purchases for saving money, Quick painting many models using the dip method, and using resin bases. Till then Happy Hunting and Serve the Emperor Well.
Munkey Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment