Monday, July 30, 2012

Mail order Review... Secret weapon and Dragonforge

OK well  I am not the first to review these companies but I recently made an order and thought I would share my experience....

First off Is Jeff from Dragon Forge. I ordered the Urban Rubble Wasteland Set from Him. I had my Usual Great experience with him and as always I will order again from him in the future. I have been dealing with Jeff for a couple of years now and have NEVER been disappointed. This set will be my bases for my Red Scorpion marine force I am building. I am painting them (or will be!!) in the Angstrom Incident Pursuit Squads Camo and these will match the industrial rubble wasteland imagery. Here are some pics for this set:




And Secondly is Justin from Secret Weapon. I ordered the Blasted Wetlands "all your base" set for my Catachans. This was my first order with Justin but I was treated like a long time customer and had a very good experience. Secret Weapon has a great selection and I plan to order more of Justins products. I got this set as I wanted something different for my Catachans as the bases I had for them was not really what I was wanting. These are well sculpted and interesting and what I like most id the ability to make the "unique" despite being all the same. I make them unique by the additions to them like water and brush/weeds. Very cool. Anyway Here is some examples of Justins bases:






Well more when I get some work Done and till then..... Serve the Emperor Well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment