Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013: a new year of projects!!

SO 2013 is upon us. FINALLY!! I have been busy with holidays as most have and am happy for Family time but am also happy its over. SO I have little to update as I have been getting the house ready for family, working overtime (holidays are the busy part of my year as far as work) and celebrating the holidays with my Wife's Family. SO I will quickly plan out my 2013 here for posterity and Yet again Probably fail to reach my goals... ;)



Dark Hunter Marines
I have made a bit of progress here BUT I am going to have these ready in the first quarter of the year. This is going to be my "army" to learn 6th ED with and want to get them knocked out. I have a lot of stuff to do yet but I'll get them knocked out and get to playing. With this new understanding I can get my IG changed up and get them on the table too. 

Commission Painting
I have currently have 5 minis to paint up from O1I and a handful of terrain projects for the club. Im using one of the "True Scale Termies" from Three Stage Studios I have as the basis of a Typhus and another one as a Iron Warrior for some friends. Im doing this as the casts are not too great. This about does it for Commisions as I am not really wanting to get into that whole scene again.....

Steampunk chest
I got a bunch of new gears and such for Christmas so this project is headed forward. Its at a slow pace but I hope to have it done by summertime.


Terrain.
As Mentioned earlier I have some Club projects and such in store and I have some planned for this new year. I have several projects planned but nothing real concrete but stuff to spruce up the club a bit.

Comp Painting
Oh the COMP PAINTING.... OK this is where I plan to spend a LOT of time this year. I plan on several painting comps both online and in person. I am entering some things in Gencon, and at a close FLGS called Dropzone Games. I will put some display pieces at my Local game clubs hangout Hobbytown Frederick. THIS is where 50% of my hobby is going to go this year.

Casting
This is another large part of my Hobby time this year. I have a lot of projects and plans for this year. nothing Im gonna slip out just yet BUT with the warmer weather I plan to cast up a lot of things.

Work and real life
This always takes a ton of my time. Work Work Work. I may be looking for a new job sometime this year and I also want to get hot on my RN degree again. Im starting to miss medicine (I was a Army Medic for 11 years and just Dropped it) and my Doctor actually gave me a scolding and it opened my eyes a bit, soooooo Yea Im needing to do something with my Life. 

So those are the plans for 2013 For Munkey Joe Paints and Castings. If you have any comments or such Feel free to add or Email me at Munkeyjoe75 AT Gmail DOT com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment