Sunday, April 1, 2012

Forgeworld Open Day!

OK well Im  American, so all of this is a regurgitation of some of our UK bretheren BUT Its just Amazing stuff and needs to be shared.

First up we have the Imperial Enforcer. This is an AMAZING model and I really want one!!!
and a Video from MarneusAugustaCalgar on youtube HERE....

Next we have the Tartaros Pattern Terminators.... Very cool and I want to get some also!
And a Video from Chuffy1976 on Youtube HERE....

And the Stormeagle..... not sure about this one BUT its kinda cool. 
And another video unbagging from MarneusAugustaCalgar HERE.....
And now some pictures I collected from various sources mostly from Alec's blog Apocalypse40k and miniature wargame conversions.





For those old enough to remember the Spartan...... I am VERY happy to see this again and Glad I dont have to cut up my Rhino to glue on a Land Raider....;)

Well till next time, Server the Emperor well....
Munkey

No comments:

Post a Comment