Thursday, January 16, 2014

Dark Hunters Razorback....Errr Predator.

Well I got the tracks DONE!!!





these were pieced together from the old tracks and surprisingly I was able to do alot of cheating and reused most of the broken links. Im not terribly worried about the detailed lok as much as I am about "Table Top" look. I used "Framers Matting" as my stock to fill in the missing parts and only cut a rectangle. you can detail it if you wish with cutouts on the sides for the indv links and use a ballpoint pen to make a divot to look like links but I dont care enough with this tank to do that.

Next will be spraypaint and then to the paintbooth!! Im painting it with Navy (Dark Blue) Krylon American classics because thats what I have here and can find close to the color I was painting them before. from there I will Airbrush highlights and such on it then details, and final step will be weathering!!! Huzzah for the long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment