Saturday, January 4, 2014

WIP Dark hunters Razorback!!

I started out to do the WGC painting challenge and pledged to paint a rhino.... BUT.....
Change of PLAN!!! it is not a Rhino Its a Razorback!!! Here is why.... I laid out my Rhinos for this project and I chose from the ones that needed some work


I found this wreck of a rhino chassis that I got from Ebay some time ago.... so I thought it was time to make some magic on it and breath some life into it!! Here is a pic overall...


and some detail shots





As you can see this is a wreck..... Its a mix of superglue, plastic glue and hot glue, and there was an attempt to magnetize parts SO I might properly attach some magnets for the sponsons. the tracks need to be redone, as well as alot of glue work.... But first it goes to the Purple Pond for a soak to clean up some paint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment