Sunday, May 6, 2012

Not 40K but just as important...IMHO

OK well I try to keep this Blog as a "40K only" blog but every so often something comes my way and I have to share with everyone I can. this is one of those things. Im sure We all know someone who can benefit from Authurs Story and become inspired. not and Even if you dont know me personally, maybe you will stumble upon this post and have an epiphany to change your life or to help some one you know change theirs.

The following is a cut and paste from my personal blog, and I hope someone here needs this message and sees it. Enjoy, even if it does not pertain to you.


OK well Im not one to be inspired by others stories, I try to make my own. But this story of a disabled vet touched me in a place I have not been touched in a long time, and his victory has made me a better person just by hearing it. I would like to share this with everyone I can, not because its a Vet but because its just a fantastic story. I sympathize with his plight being not only a vet myself but a Paratrooper also. Stories like these are Wonderful Even if your not affected by it Maybe you know someone who Might.
Strong Work Airborne.... All the Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment