Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Warboss update... And Paint stand

Just a quicky but little was done today as "real life" took over, BUT here is the base coat block in and tomm I will start to pick out details and finish up with washes and final finesse....

Anyway... Here is the the status


Wish I had something better, BUT I plan to speed things up with Oil washes and some rust technique... We will see if its done by Fri morning... LOL.

I also have another "update" of sorts About back 2 Baseix paint stand.. Assembly instructions were posted on Youtube and Im really thinking this would be a rockin set. I have a stand I built BUT I still might get on of these to keep things well organized.  ANYWAY Here is the video:

Well till next time Serve the Emperor well, And OR WAAAGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment