Monday, May 21, 2012

Ork painting Comp for The WAAAGH

Ok well today is Day one of painting an Ork Warboss for a painting comp for The WAAAGH!!! Facebook Group. Heres a LINK for anyone who wants to join up.

I procrastinated and I now have 4 days to complete the Mini for the Comp. There are no real prizes just bragging rights for the next month when the next comp is done, but Im going to try to knock this guy out pretty quick.


Here is my Begin pic with a screenshot of Nicolas's post reminding me to get busy....lol

I will post some WIP pics and updates over then next 2-3 days as i paint so look for a flurry of posts (3-4 in a ROW!!) as I try to beat out the other guys painting up some Greenskins!!

Serve the Emperor Well, But this week....... WAAAGH!!!!!! is the buzz phrase!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment